A standing ovation goes to my beta-readers, for their continuous and enthusiastic support. I would also like to thank my friends on Scribophile, for helping, and encouraging me along through the refining process.
Genre: Science Fiction / Dystopian / Space Opera
Places to find me: J.I.Rogers | Facebook | g+ | Twitter | YouTube
- THE KORPES FILE – undergoing final revisions
As if being born Diasporan wasn’t enough, Technician Nash Korpes had the bad luck to resemble his Tyran ancestors almost identically in both form, and manner. These traits, though highly prized by the special projects division at the shadowy Korlune Military Research and Development, mark him as a remnant of a savage past. With only his intellect holding his sanity in place, he wages a private war against the entire socioeconomic status quo, and begins to uncover the truth that threatens them all.
- THE INTERVIEW – undergoing final revisions
No longer tied to KMR&D, Dr. Nash Korpes, and Master-Mech, Davis Trent, find themselves working for Harlo-Fyre, in the fabulous Korlo Cluster City, Thallen. Will their escape to the private sector be everything they hoped, or will it and the darker forces at play, destroy their friendship forever?
- INTO THE SEEP – undergoing final revisions
Recovering from his recent surgery, Dr. Nash Korpes is abducted by the militant group calling themselves ‘Clan Evora’, and taken to the heart of a savage jungle known to all as ‘The Seep’. With dark forces vying against his friends, in their bid to pay his ransom, in who’s clutches will he end up? Will Nash live long enough to see Harlo-Fyre again?
Coming Soon . . .
- TALES FROM THE BBS – Camp NaNoWriMo entry – July – 2014 – undergoing first revisions “Tales From The BBS” dips back in time to just before book one. Two young engineers detect an anomalous, repeating signal, amid the background static generated by their radioactive world. It leads them to a millennium-old archive; a link to a time before the conflicts that ravaged their world. Together, they fight to keep their discovery secret from those that would use it for destruction and endeavour to restore this missing link to their collective past.
- THE SHARD – Camp NaNoWriMo entry, April – 2015
Threatened by an inter-dimensional war, the Shard’s one thought was to save their collective from the aliens. When an accident in slip-steam forces them into hostile space, the damaged Shard ship is forced to crash land on the planet, Tamyrh. Trapped on the surface of the ruined world with their foes, they seek to escape and return home. This is their story.
Also in the series:
- Tamyrh Zero
- Clan Destine
- Clan Evora
I’ve also included the WIP Clan Destine and Clan Evora covers.
Origin story . . .
Origin story . . .